Monday, October 20, 2008

Last One- No More Rhetoric

This blog somehow got into the wikio top 100 for the UK in september without me even releasing until a fellow Lib Dem alerted to me on her twitter.

The highlights of this blog are the four interviews
with

-Mike German
-Angela Burns

-Jenny Randerson
-Kirsty Wiliams

Also Mike German gave his exclusive views on leadership to this blog.

There is also interesting press releases.

I have also done the first blog in the blogosphere on the Psychology of a Blogger. Which took me a few hours to do rather than the usual 15 minutes.

Writing in the evening is a bit of fun. Blogging does give people the opportunity to express themselves.

I've put a couple of my poems on here. So blogging is a versatile form of communication.

I am behind with another project I am doing (which does not need the use of a computer) so I have to get on with that. I have enjoyed doing this blog but not the amount of time I spend reading blogs. A paradox?

All in all this blog has engaged elected politicians and has been a short lived
Lib Dem voice from West Wales. Only two and a half months really. But it has been a small success in that it achieved what it wanted to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment